HealthyWomen needs ladies to know that we’re our personal finest advocates — and that self-advocacy is simplest after we are empowered by information about our our bodies and our well being.
Out of our dedication to you and your well being the Nationwide Motion Plan was born. Designed to establish the gaps in midlife ladies’s healthcare, step one within the Nationwide Motion Plan is a benchmark survey. Utilizing the outcomes from the survey, we hope to handle well being disparities and inequities, the necessity for academic sources, the ignorance about power well being issues, social stigmas concerning psychological and sexual well being, and far more. We may also use the survey outcomes to attenuate these healthcare gaps by convening changemakers from the schooling, analysis and coverage fields to start discovering options to the healthcare points you care about most.
HealthyWomen is partnering with 13 different healthcare organizations to succeed in as many individuals as doable, and we couldn’t tackle this effort with out them:
- Alliance for Getting older Analysis
- American Autoimmune Associated Illnesses Affiliation
- American Medical Girls’s Affiliation
- American Psychological Affiliation
- Black Girls’s Well being Crucial
- Bone Well being and Osteoporosis Basis
- Nationwide Caucus and Heart on Black Getting older
- North American Menopause Society
- Nurse Practitioners in Girls’s Well being
- Nationwide Rural Well being Affiliation
- College of Virginia Well being System