Our beautiful buddy M.C. took IELTS in Nigeria very lately and shared the questions from her Talking check under:
Half 1 (Interview)
– What’s your identify?
– The place are you from?
– What’s your hometown like?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Speak about an opinion you gave somebody. It’s best to say
– who requested on your opinion
– why he/she requested on your opinion
– what the opinion was about
– and clarify whether or not the particular person benefited out of your opinion and why.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– Does an commercial make you buy a product?
– What sort of commercial would affect you to buy one thing?
– Would you prefer to be in an commercial?
– What do you assume an commercial does for a product?
– Are you able to describe an commercial that you just didn’t like?
– Do you assume folks want head to head opinions or on-line opinions?
– What impression do international leaders have on issues just like the climate?
– Ought to international leaders assemble to debate problems with worldwide concern?