Due to M.P. from India we are able to share the newest IELTS questions she remembered from her examination:
Writing activity 1 (a report)
We got a bar chart with some info on medical care in three European international locations between the years 1980 and 2000.
Writing activity 2 (an essay)
Some individuals argue that firms and personal people, slightly than governments, ought to pay to wash up the air pollution that they produced. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Half 1 (Interview)
– Are you able to inform me your full identify, please?
– What shall I name you?
– The place are you from?
– Do you’re employed or examine?
– Do you want to buy at avenue markets or at a grocery store?
– What sort of issues are often offered at avenue markets?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Speak in regards to the longest stroll you’ve ever taken. Please say
– when it occurred
– the place you walked
– who you have been with
– and clarify the way you felt about it.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– What outside actions do individuals like?
– Are you able to consider any outside actions apart from sports activities?
– Are leisure actions necessary to everybody? Why or why not?
– What are the variations between the outside actions youngsters used to do up to now and now?