Due to T.R. from Sri Lanka we’re sharing the most recent IELTS questions she remembered from her examination:
Writing job 1 (a report)
We had a bar graph that was describing the consumption of espresso and tea in 5 completely different international locations.
Writing job 2 (an essay)
These days there may be an increasing number of competitors between older and youthful individuals for a similar jobs. What issues does this create? How can they be solved?
Half 1 (Interview)
– Are you able to inform me your full identify, please?
– Can I see your ID?
– The place do you reside?
– What’s your hometown like?
– Would you say it’s a great place to dwell?
– Why do you suppose so?
– What sort of individuals are well-known in your nation?
– Would you prefer to be well-known?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Discuss a well-known individual you want. Please say
– who the individual is
– how him/her
– what he/she is legendary for
– and clarify why you want him/her
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– When celebrities lose their fame, how do you suppose it impacts them?
– What do you consider the kids of celebrities, have they got a great place in society?
– What are the advantages of being a toddler of well-known dad and mom?
– What are the drawbacks?