A form IELTS check taker P.Ok. from Canada remembered the next questions from her current examination:
Writing job 1 (a letter)
You wish to invite your good friend from overseas to a public occasion in your nation. Write a letter to your good friend. In your letter,
– Invite him/her to the occasion
– Clarify why you assume he/she would love the occasion
– Inform him/her in regards to the different actions you are able to do.
Writing job 2 (an essay)
At present’s younger era is going through many issues in class and at dwelling. What are the issues? What can mother and father do to assist their teenage youngsters?
Half 1 (Interview)
– What’s your full identify?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you’re employed or are you a pupil?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Discuss an invention that modified the world. Please say
– what the invention is
– when it was created
– the way it modified the world
– and clarify how it’s utilized by older and youthful individuals.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– Do you assume innovations are making us lazy?
– Why do you assume innovations are essential?
– What’s the most helpful invention in home goods?
– Do you assume innovations made home goods safer?