The month of Could has come to a detailed. I can inform by the visitors patterns on my weblog that lots of you’ve began summer time trip. And the remainder are prepared for trip. I hope that everybody has one thing enjoyable to do that summer time (or winter for my southern hemisphere buddies). One of many enjoyable issues we’re enthusiastic about at our home is our backyard bins and all the veggies that hopefully spring from them within the coming months.
On the finish of each month I have a look in my Google Analytics account to see what the most well-liked posts of the final month had been. The record in posted beneath. Have a look and see if there’s something fascinating that you just missed through the month of Could.
These had been the most well-liked posts of the month:
1. Add Dropdown Menus Into Sentences In Google Docs
2. Fast and Simple Methods to Take away Picture Backgrounds
3. New Google Docs Options You Would possibly Have Missed
4. Movies for Educating and Studying About Memorial Day
5. An Interactive Map of the Roman Empire
6. New Google Docs Templates for Mission Administration
7. Three Instruments for Shortly & Simply Creating Finish-of-Yr Slideshow Movies
8. A Cool Lesson for a Sizzling Spring Day – How the Popsicle Was Invented
9. Broadcast Google Slides On to Your College students’ Computer systems
10. TARA – A Planning Device for New and Veteran Academics
I conduct skilled growth webinars all year long. I am going to host a free one-hour webinar for any faculty or group that purchases ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 41,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested in my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace Icons Day by day and Day by day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.