How does your headteacher handle trainer workload and wellbeing?
Our 132nd interview is with, Helen Nelson and Sara Scott, head trainer and deputy head trainer at Joseph Money Main Faculty in Coventry.
Hearken to the podcast (25 minutes)
On this podcast, take heed to Helen, Sara, and Instructor Toolkit founder, Ross McGill talk about:
- Working a faculty through the pandemic
- Defending kids’s studying within the classroom
- The values of Joseph Money faculty
- Wellbeing days for employees
- Favorite elements of being on the varsity management staff
- Management alternatives for girls
- Managing workload
- Marking and suggestions insurance policies
- The boxset analogy and the right way to apply it in faculties.
People must be allowed the liberty to work in a method that fits them. Discover a faculty that’s best for you!
You may watch this podcast in video …